1 bag Cheese Ravioli
3 cups Italian-Style Bread Crumbs or Panko
1 cup grated Parmesan
1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400 F and place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
1. Cook ravioli for 2-3 minutes until they are al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix the bread crumbs or panko with half of the parmesan.
3. Dip the pasta into the buttermilk then coat with bread crumb-cheese mixture. Pat them to make sure the crumbs stick and lay in a single layer on the wire rack.
4. Spray the pasta very lightly with cooking spray (I used olive oil spray).
5. Bake on the middle or bottom oven rack for 15 to 20 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan serve with warm red sauce.